Real-time bill payment solutions for retailers via CashQ own over the counter POS technology or direct integration (APIs) into CashQ’s processing systems.
Today some of the largest U.S. wireless carriers like AT&T, Sprint and Simple Mobile, financial services providers like Wells Fargo Financial, and bill payors like Florida Power & Light process bill payments via CashQ Kiosk. CashQ also helps national, regional and community-focused retailers accept bill payments in their stores.
SOLUTIONS FOR WIRELESS CARRIERS
Real-time processing capabilities, accurate payment posting, guaranteed funding.
CashQ can provide wireless carriers and other billers with a number of payment solutions including a system designed specifically for use in their authorized dealer channel and/or company operated locations.
CashQ currently provides carriers like Digicel with exactly these kinds of services.
Benefits to Billers
- A branded user experience custom for your organization
- Drive traffic to your store
- Gain customer retention
- Increase revenue by offering new services at the store such as bill payment, money transfer, check cashing, and more…
- If you already offer bill payments perhaps CashQ has access to billers you don’t or has more expedient posting times for certain billers (i.e. real-time and same day posting)
- Real-time posting capabilities
- Push notifications, usage dashboard, and payment history functionality
- Indexing of payment methods and account information
- Social networking integration
RETAILERS & PAYMENT NETWORK PROVIDERS
Increase foot traffic, customer retention, and access to a new revenue stream, by leveraging CashQ direct biller relationships.
CashQ has real time and near-Real time posting capabilities for thousands of National and Regional billers in the Mobile, Utility and Cable/Satellite space and non-expedited payment capabilities for 2000+ additional billers. That means there are hundreds of thousands of customers looking to pay their bills through CashQ. Why not let them pay in your store every month?
Benefits to Retailers:
- Reliable, real-time payment posting regardless of whether transaction originates in dealer, corporate or third party retail locations
- One stop, user friendly reporting and reconciliation tools
- One point of reconciliation and guaranteed funding regardless of CashQ’s ability to collect
- Ensure customers receive a predictable, high quality user experience that includes account verification, balance presentment to ensure that customers pay the correct amount, and real time posting a strict requirement for expedited payment services.